Software Engineer at JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. (Jersey City, NJ)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-25 05:00:48
Our Asset and Wealth Management Technology organization is driven by smart innovators like you to develop applications supporting our business growth and allowing us to work more efficiently. Your efforts will be central to taking care of our ultra high net worth and high net worth clients' wealth and delivering exceptional client service. Across 27 cities, our team of 4,600 agile AWM Technologists thrive in a cloud-native environment that values continuous learning using a data-centric approach in developing innovative technology solutions. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Consequently, we are hiring the best talents to join our Wealth Management AI/ML team. We are executing like a startup and building the next generation technology that combines JPMC unique data and full service advantage to develop high impact ML applications and platforms in the financial services industry.
We are looking for a well rounded Data Science Engineer who is a hand-on creative problem solver, who thrives in the challenges of building or augmenting data centric products through the most effective and pragmatic solutions ad always conscious of adding value to customers. We are looking for highly motivated people who are excited about the opportunity.
- Collaborate across JPMorgan's Wealth Management lines of business and functions, as well as other data science groups, to deliver innovative products, insights and solutions that solve important business problems.
- Collaborate with a team of data scientists and engineers in the development of end to end AI driven solutions across Wealth Managements business units.
- Provide thought leadership to the JPMorgan data science community
- Operate across a wide range of ML approaches, including unsupervised, supervised, and reinforcement learning,
for tasks including natural language processing (NLP), data anomaly detection, classification, graph analysis, pattern detection, leveraging methods including tree ensembles, neural networks, and clustering techniques
Qualifications - Internal
- BS/ MS in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Mining, Information Retrieval.
- 4+ years of software development experience with Strong Agile practitioner skills.
- Advanced Proficiency in Python, Java or other equivalent languages.
- Database skills - SQL and noSQL
- Ability to collaborate with teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration
- Experience in MLOps, DataOps.
- Exposure to libraries like Spacy, Tensorflow.
- Exposure to building, evaluating and deploying Machine learning Models into Production would be desirable
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans