SQL Developer (Hybrid) at Applied Statistics & Management Inc. (Temecula, CA)
Location: Temecula, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-31 05:00:54
Job DescriptionThe primary responsibility for this position is to work with clients to import, scrub and manage their data. The second responsibility for this position is to assist clients with their reporting needs via SSRS and other BI tools. Other responsibilities include assisting other Client Service team members with researching error messages and unexpected system behavior. All of our team members are customer facing, therefore we require a high level of professional acumen and excellent communication skills.
- We offer a hybrid schedule with limited time required in office. Do note that this is not a remote position.
- No sponsorship offered for this position.
- No relocation benefits for this position.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Strong knowledge of SQL
- Strong knowledge of relational databases
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2019
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft SSRS 2017/2019
- The ability to understand a client's needs and respond accordingly
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn quickly
- Experience in enterprise software support
- Healthcare experience
- Any programming experience
- BA/BS in information systems, information technology or related field is desirable but not required
Company DescriptionASM is an industry leading, cloud-based software solution used by healthcare organizations to achieve their practitioner credentialing, privileging and performance management goals. We have over 1,400 customers worldwide; ranging from small community hospitals to large health systems.
We are a growing software company seeking qualified, energetic and results oriented team members. Ideal candidates should be people looking for a long term job in a stable company. You will be involved in cloud computing, software as a service (SaaS), data analytics, compliance and data exchange.
ASM is located in Temecula, California, a city in Southern California that offers a high quality of life with a low cost of living. Housing prices are much lower than surrounding cities, yet Temecula remains the second safest city in the country with a population over 100,000. Temecula also offers numerous dining and entertainment options.