Full Stack Lead/Architect (Sr. Deep Learning R and D Engineer) at Intel Corporation (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-12-31 05:00:54
- You will be working on cutting edge problems in Deep Learning for Intel AI Accelerator SW Stack in a fast paced, dynamic and startup-like environment.
- You will participate in all phases of software development process: designing, developing, debugging, performance optimization and deployment.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to develop software for innovative Intel deep learning accelerators
- Deep Learning System SW full stack development and e2e performance profiling, analysis and optimizations.
- Design, develop, optimize and validate Deep Learning software stack for distributed systems.
- Technical leadership to a team of engineers in design, development and delivery
- Framework/bridge/JIT compiler development and optimizations.
- MS or PhD in CS/ECE or related fields with 10+ years of experience, and 3+ years of relevant experience in AI/Deep Learning
- Proven work experience in Modern C++ (C++11/14/17), minimum of 3 years; exceptional coding and debugging skills
- Experience in full stack development and performance engineering including identifying and building tools for performance profiling, analysis and debug.
- Knowledge and experience with graph optimization/graph compiler techniques especially optimizations is a plus.
- Knowledge and experience in low level programming and optimizations, including parallel/distributed algorithms. Understanding of performance libraries for mathematical operations used in neural networks.
- Familiarity with Python and C++/Python interoperability
- Experience with DL frameworks (eg, PyTorch, Tensorflow)
- Experience in multi-threaded and distributed programming
- Knowledge of GPGPU programming technologies
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership to a team of engineers to solve complex problems.
Inside this Business Group
The Data Center Group (DCG) is at the heart of Intel’s transformation from a PC company to a company that runs the cloud and billions of smart, connected computing devices. The data center is the underpinning for every data-driven service, from artificial intelligence to 5G to high-performance computing, and DCG delivers the products and technologies—spanning software, processors, storage, I/O, and networking solutions—that fuel cloud, communications, enterprise, and government data centers around the world
Intel prohibits discrimination based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation or any other legally protected status.
It has come to our notice that some people have received fake job interview letters ostensibly issued by Intel, inviting them to attend interviews in Intel’s offices for various positions and further requiring them to deposit money to be eligible for the interviews. We wish to bring to your notice that these letters are not issued by Intel or any of its authorized representatives. Hiring at Intel is based purely on merit and Intel does not ask or require candidates to deposit any money. We would urge people interested in working for Intel, to apply directly at www.jobs.intel.comand not fall prey to unscrupulous elements.