Junior Frontend Developer at Singapore Innovate Pte. Ltd (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-02 05:00:44
This role is with Accredify a startup supported by SGInnovate.Headquartered in Singapore, Accredify is the leading service provider for organisations to create and issue verifiable documents. With a presence in more than nine markets serving 900 clients globally, documents issued by Accredify have been verified close to 7 million times.All digital documents issued by Accredify’s cloud-based system are tamper-proof and traceable back to the source. To verify documents, users simply have to drag and drop the digital document into an online verifier portal; results are instantaneous.In addition to its core value proposition of creating and issuing verifiable documents, Accredify offers a suite of APIs and options for systems-to-systems integration, which means teams can create and prepare verifiable digital credentials at the single click of a button.As a Junior Frontend Developer in our team, you'll be maintaining existing products as well as bringing new products to life. You need to be knowledgeable across the front end stack. You need to be quick in steadily developing, testing, deploying and maintaining these products. You will also be responsible in researching, evaluating new methodologies and technologies that improve the quality, reliability, and performance of the team’s development systems and processes.Duties & Responsibilities:You will be responsible for the following efforts at Accredify:
- Work within an agile product team with a product owner, designers and other developers in creating app focused on our customers’ needs.
- Design and develop new UI interfaces as well as enhancements and fixing defects in existing application
- Work together with the team to understand high level product requirement and help translate that into low-level and specific engineering design and approaches.
- Understand coding guidelines and participate in code review process.
- Manage technical priorities, deadlines and deliverables within the team.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle from prototyping through to market release
- Collaborate with team members to implement system integration solutions, optimize compatibility and user experience
- Be able to plan, test and describe in detail your software solutions with other engineers