QA Engineer (Remote) at Cleverbit Software (San Gwann, Malta) (allows remote)
Location: San Gwann, Malta
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-06 05:01:00
Seeking an analytical individual with great attention to detail, to join an international team of skilful developers and QA engineers, to assist with the testing (both manual and automated) of new features and improve the current QA processes.
- Integrate into a team of 4 and take up the QA responsibility for all the work delivered by that team.
- Design manual test scripts and occasionally automated, and execute them against ongoing sprint work.
- Ensure that all the deliverables of the sprint are robust and production ready.
- 2 years of experience as a QA engineer on a web based product, ideally built on the Microsoft stack.
- Ability to designing and executing test scripts based on user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
- Familiarity with agile development methodology and has experience working in such an environment.
- Familiarity with GIT, VSTS or Jira considered an asset.
- Experience in test automation using technologies such as Specflow, Gherkin, Selenium considered an asset.
- Basic understanding of software development in C# and use of tools such as VisualStudio, Chrome Developer Tools, Postman, Fiddler considered an asset.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent will be considered an asset.
- Able and willing to learn new technologies.
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 28 days of leave
- Support for re-location include travel expenses but can also work remotely
- Yearly personal development budget with premium access to training material and online courses.
- Flexible hours / option to work from home
- Extra hours worked transferred to leave