QA Automation Engineer at Remote Crew LDA () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-11 05:00:38
We are looking for a fully remote QA Automation Engineer with over 5 years of professional experience. You will be working alongside a world-class team on a SaaS platform. We highly value experience in open-source tools like Python, Selenium, and JMeter scripts to drive automation of QA.
WHY WORK WITH US:
Here are some reasons why you should consider joining us:
We work 100% remote. You’ll be joining our remote team and work alongside colleagues in the UK and Spain.
We’re building an exciting platform. We’ve been growing organically for more than 10 years and have become one of the market leaders in our industry.
We’ll trust you and help you grow. You’ll be given plenty of responsibility as your role will be vital in order for the company to meet its targets.
What You’ll Do:
- Collaborate with cross-team (web, desktop, mobile) peers—software engineers, product managers, and other QA engineers.
- Contribute to test automation infrastructure by writing and augmenting test scripts and/or test libraries.
- Select and apply appropriate QA methods and tools (manual exploration, test automation, performance/stress testing and beyond) to ensure timely high-quality delivery.
- Validation of quality will include active participation in testing requirements in functionality, usability, performance, workflow, and robustness.
What You Should Know:
- Experience with web browser testing and automation with Selenium
- Hands-on experience in testing APIs and automating the same.
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment (like Jenkins, TeamCity, CircleCi, etc) for executing automated tests and scripts.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python and performance testing frameworks like JMeter.
- Behavior Driven Development (BDD) test automation frameworks.
- Experience with collaboration and productivity tools such as Confluence, JIRA and test case management tools (like TestRail, Xray/Zephyr for JIRA, etc.).
Why Work With Us:
- We’re a small team that is very strong technically. You’ll be working alongside seriously talented engineers with plenty of industry experience.
- We’ll rely on you to help us build a world-class platform. Your role will be vital to guide our team
- We work remotely. You work from where you want, provided you're based in South America or Europe.
This is a long-term full-time contract role. We care about job security for our team and we’re looking for people who want to grow with us.