Ruby on Rails Engineer at Hubstaff () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-11 05:00:38
We are looking for a remote Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer with strong knowledge in application backend development to join our development team. This is a long-term full-time (40 hrs/wk) contract role.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with the Engineering Manager and with frontend developers to establish priorities and plan the application roadmap.
- Suggest performance improvements and provide assistance with application architecture design.
- Point out potential performance problems and suggest fixes.
- Develop new web services with Ruby on Rails.
What You Should Have:
- 4+ years of experience with Ruby on Rails applications (mandatory).
- Experience with unit testing (rspec, Jest, etc.) and background workers (Sidekiq).
- Experience working from design docs/specifications and frameworks.
- Knowledge of Vue.js, React, Solr, service workers architecture, and advanced SQL (nice to have).