Senior Full-Stack Web Developer at Genetec (Vienna, Austria)
Location: Vienna, Austria
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-11 05:00:57
ASP.NET Core | C# | Kubernetes | React | Typescript | Azure | DevOps
Physical security is our business. The drive to go beyond expectations has been key to the Genetec experience since day one. We want to knock our customers socks off with technology that will help them provide safety and security while protecting peoples privacy.
We are a passionate group of software enthusiasts and are now looking for a forward-thinking Senior Full-Stack Web Developer ASP.NET Core to contribute to our video analytics line of products. We want to make the lives of people all over the world safer and more efficient by utilizing machine learning and deep learning in video surveillance while protecting the privacy of citizens. As the worlds largest software provider for video management software, Genetec already powers millions of cameras globally and we are now bringing machine learning to every one of them to extract meaningful insights from the data to quickly solve security and safety issues. Our customers include major airports, retailers, IT companies and some of the best-known global brands.
What your day will look like:
- Participate in building a new infrastructure for our web-based applications
- Work on projects powered by React, ASP.NET Core and Kubernetes
- Develop frontend & backend to provide a responsive user experience
- Write code that is both scalable and testable
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle (design, test, release and support)
- Build complete CI / CD pipelines
- Participate in Code Reviews and voluntary presentations to help improve the know-how of yourself and the team
- Take your own initiative for continuous improvement of quality, technical architecture, and development standards
- You have several years of experience as a full-stack developer with knowledge in C#, .NET Core, and Kubernetes
- You have experience in React/TypeScript, HTML & CSS
- You have a problem-solving attitude and do not just focus on writing code, but on tackling complex problems and determining how to best solve them
- You have a good understanding of Git
- You can work independently and as part of a cross-functional international team
- Experience with C++ and/or video streaming technologies is a plus
What you will love about the job:
- Working with exceptional peoplein a fast-moving environment
- Being creative and challenging the status quo by sharing new ideas is a huge part of who we are
- The ability to make a difference in an international and diverse workplace
- Be part of the latest trends and work with state-of-the-art technologies
- Work in an industry leading global company with flat hierarchy and open-door policy
- Collaborate with a team that is passionate about making a positive difference in the world through Genetecs vision of protecting the everyday
Let's talk perks!
- Plenty of opportunities for you to learn new skills and grow in your career
- Flexible working hours incl. work-from-home option and additional vacation days
- Subsidised lunch vouchers or public transport ticket (up to you to choose)
- Pet-friendly office near metro station
- German and French classes
- Employee Performance Bonus Plan and Patent Filing Program
- Special events like international Year-End-Party, team lunches etc.
The salary range for this position is above the collective agreement and, depending on training, qualifications and professional experience, starts from EUR 55,000.00 gross annually.