Backend Engineer/ Working Student (m/f/d) at Motius GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-14 05:00:56
From autonomous industrial robots to self-charging drones and chatbot platforms, we're building it and you can be part of it. Motius is a research and development company specializing in the development of products and prototypes in the latest tech fields (AI, IoT, AR/VR and many more). With the unique combination of a permanent core team and an interdisciplinary tech community, we reinvent R&D and develop the tech products of the future together with our world-class customers.As a member of our tech community, you’re either a student, a professional freelancer, or a PhD / researcher. You join our diverse R&D projects in small and agile teams - either on a flexible & short-term basis, or continuously from project to project. You can find sample projects in our Motius Success Stories.
Being part of our Software Engineering Cluster, you join R&D projects as a Backend Engineer. For instance, building the backend of a platform aimed at bringing startups and investors together for tech challenges or building chatbots are just some examples of plenty innovative projects at Motius.
- You develop new backend features and ideas for the conception and implementation of our tech projects
- You are part of one of our interdisciplinary & multinational development teams
- You work in a team of 2-4 developers with support from our DevOps team
- Together with your team you are a key-role of the complete software development process (kick-off, bi-weekly sprints, retrospective)
- You have a direct impact on the products and innovations of our customers
- Experience in agile software engineering projects
- Experience with Python and/or Django, Flask, node.js, etc.
- You know when to use relational DBs and when to use NoSQL DBs
- Having worked with Docker, GitLab CI or comparable tools is an advantage
- You are curious and motivated to develop yourself both technically and personally
- Insights and impact into markets & products of the future on a growing company
- Steady learning curve through internal workshops (like OpenShift, Blockchain, NLP, VueJS or functional programming)
- Open and communicative culture – on a professional and personal level
- We trust your skills, you’ll get a lot of responsibilities and as TUM student you can combine one of our projects with your IDP
- Regular community events, teambuilding, flexible working hours, competitive salary and numerous benefits