Software Engineer (JS/Node.js) at RBW Consulting (Boston, MA)
Location: Boston, MA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-19 05:00:26
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an experience Backend Developer to join a growing company and develop a wide range of services and infrastructures. You have a passion for development and be ambitious, you’ll enjoy hand on coding, be experienced with design and architecture, and have excellent exposure to working across the full development lifecycle. The technological stack is very rich, with focus on Node.js, Postgres, seasoned with some Go and a touch of Python. They are versed in the most up-to-date modern backend tooling, libraries, and frameworks. My client loves all things cloud and are 100% Dockerized and orchestrated using Kubernetes.
- 4+ years of experience developing backend infrastructure and services, ideally in Node.js using ES2017 standards.
- Proficiency in databases (MySQL, Postgres, NoSQL).
- Experience with Docker and container orchestration platforms
- B.Sc. in CS or a similar degree - major advantage.
- Experience with cloud development and maintenance - advantage.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Own integration pipelines and support our US-based healthcare partners and CS personnel.
- Be responsible, deliver on time, and own your projects.
- Keep up to date with the best practices and patterns in backend design and development.
- Be ready to acquire an in-depth understanding of our technical challenges - from mobile/web APIs via security thinking to data management and BI requirements.
- Collaborate effectively with a multidisciplinary team of developers, researchers, product managers, designers, sales and marketing, and other stakeholders to deliver the best outcomes.
What the role offers:
- A friendly, creative and dynamic work environment
- Opportunity to work on cutting edge technology
- Career progression into a key role at a fast growing start-up
- Competitive salary and generous company equity options
- Equal opportunities - we celebrate diversity
From an engineering standpoint, my client hold themselves to the highest standards. There services are robust, resilient, secure, performant, and scalable. They build an array of services that support the entire company's technical endeavors- everything from mobile and web applications to their internal research tools.