Senior Software Developer - Integrations at Linkwell Health, Inc. () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-20 05:00:06
Linkwell Health, the premier consumer experience company serving health plans and health services organizations, seeks a Senior Software Developer focused on client integrations. The Senior Software Developer will work with Linkwells technology and product teams to build the solutions that support our content marketing and consumer engagement programs.
In this position, your Key Performance Areas (KPAs) will include:
Build the next generation of Linkwells content distribution APIs and client integration offerings.
Advocate for modern solutions that use forward-thinking approaches to deliver content and data.
Approach business problems with a fresh perspective and informed thinking.
Identify opportunities to test new approaches, prove value, and roll out winning formulas.
Deliver on product requirements within agreed upon schedules.
Assess the current development process and offer ideas for improvement.
Help others on the team to elevate their ideas
Solve problems when possible, seek answers when necessary.
Contribute to the improvement of the current software in a team-first environment.
Work with a cross functional team on new features that will make our clients programs more effective.
Add new tools to increase the impact of our content creators.
In this position, your Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) will be:
- Make it easier for clients to integrate with Linkwells content management system.
- Deliver stable, tested, production-ready code.
- Maintain an understanding of the current product and tech stack.
- Assist in software updates and patches as needed.
- Transparency regarding timelines, obstacles, and resources.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelors degree in IS, CS or related field.
- 5 + Years professional experience as a developer.
- Professional experience building APIs or similar content distribution solutions.
- Expert understanding of APIs, REST, JSON:API, feeds, web publishing, and content management.
- Experience working with Drupal and PHP, or an excited willingness to learn Drupal.
- Experience developing content management systems, web-centric software, and/or SaaS applications.
- Prior work in content marketing or publishing a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and team-first attitude.
This position is fully remote but could require occasional travel to client locations and Linkwells New York office, post-pandemic. Salary commensurate with experience.
Linkwell Health is an equal opportunity employer offering competitive benefit packages, including healthcare, 401(k), and stipends for wellness and remote work.
Linkwell Health is a content- and technology-driven company that creates digital content marketing solutions to help health plans and health services companies better engage and build trust with their audiences. We create, develop, and deliver best-in-class health and wellness content across video, web, email, mobile, social, and print. Our mission? To drive brand awareness, audience development, and digital engagement for our clients, while simultaneously creating healthy experiences for consumers.
Our core capabilities are Content + Technology + Talent, and our unique expertise is moving the needle with consumers and helping them to do things to improve their health