Senior .NET Developer at HealthHero (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-26 05:00:35
This is a key role within the Service tribe, driving the evolution of our Service platform. The Service tribe is responsible for a significant proportion of platform capabilities within the global platform, as well as our clinician-facing experiences.
At HealthHero we expect our developers to own the entire software development lifecycle including refining business requirements, design, development, deployment, monitoring, continuous support and maintenance. Owning the whole process empowers developers to contribute to a wider context in the business and breaks down silos.
We are a collaborative and growing organisation, and we strongly encourage participation in our cross-tribe guilds (e.g. architecture, data). As a senior developer, you will also be encouraged to participate in our ongoing recruitment process by interviewing candidates and assessing technical tests. You will also be encouraged to present your work at cross-team knowledge sharing sessions and mentor other team members so you will build a number of core transferable skills alongside your technical skills.
We have embarked on an ambitious product and technology strategy to drive our mission of simplifying healthcare and saving lives. You will be an influential member of the team helping us realise this strategy by transforming, consolidating, refining, and innovating across our stacks.
Main Responsibilities and Duties
- Deliver efficient, stable and scalable software systems
- Work closely with Technical Leads to deliver business value
- Mentor junior team members
- C# - we are using .NET 5 & 6
- Cloud – We use Azure, but if you have experience in another major cloud we are happy to help you transfer your knowledge
- Experience designing REST APIs and integrations
- Exposure to and knowledge of Test-Driven Development
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Ability to collaborate well with others, such as with pair-programming
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
Core abilities we’d expect from a successful candidate
- A self-driven individual who cares about the mission of the company
- Solid understanding of concepts and principles of software development and product design.
- Experience in Agile software development processes
- Developed communication skills, ability to report progress and raise issues early.