Frontend Developer - Remote/On-Site at eLearning Industry (Athens, Greece) (allows remote)
Location: Athens, Greece
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-01-29 05:00:34
eLearning Industry (founded in 2012) is a US-based digital marketing powerhouse. Its headquarters are located in Reno, NV with a branch in Athens, Greece. eLearning Industry facilitates the promotion of companies in the booming eLearning sector, creating awareness for their brand, generating leads, and driving exceptional results.
More than 930,000 eLearning professionals utilize the content hosted on eLearning Industrys platform to stay up to date with the latest developments in the industry and become empowered to make informed decisions for their large-scale eLearning projects.
eLearning Industrys team is growing rapidly and is looking for a Frontend Developer to work remotely or on-site for their Athens branch.
As a Frontend Developer, you will play a vital role in building efficient, testable, and well-documented code that delivers real business value to the users of our platform.
Be an essential part of our agile team of web professionals, building our front-end components and libraries. Stay plugged into emerging technologies and apply them to day-to-day operations.
Duties and responsibilities
- Gather and refine specifications based on business and technical requirements
- Write well-designed, testable, and efficient code
- Follow high engineering standards and best practices
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Collaborate with UX experts and backend developers for optimal results
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Private medical insurance
- Exceptional corporate culture and working environment