Lead Software Engineer in Test (Automation) at Chaturbate () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-02 05:00:26
Multi Media LLC builds the platform that runs one of the largest live-cam streaming sites in the world. We handle tens of millions of transactions each day and are continuing to grow at a fast pace.
We are looking for a talented Lead Software Engineer in Test who will be responsible for maintaining and creating testing tools and automated tests. This person will work closely with the QA and development teams to understand the automation needs, propose automation solutions, and build the automation tests and tools.
Multi Media LLC has been recognized as:
- Best Culture Innovator in 2021 by Kudos
- BuiltinLA best mid-sized companies to work in 2021
In this role you will:
- Identify opportunities for automation projects and implement them
- Build testing tools for the QA team
- Work in a results-driven culture
- Be challenged to learn new skills
What we're looking for:
- 3+ years experience performing software testing or software development
- Working knowledge of Selenium
- Comfortable independently managing a project in a tech lead role
- Experience with both manual and automated testing
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- You love to find bugs!
- Experience with Nightwatch framework is a bonus
- Experience with Python is a bonus
- Fair and competitive base salary
- Fully Remote Optional
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life Insurances for you and any dependents, with policy premiums covered by the Company.
- Optional 401k with 5% matching
- 11 Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, and one Floating Personal Day.
- Paid Lunches in-office, or if Remote, a $40/week stipend for GrubHub.
- And much more!
Multi Media, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and strives for diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply!