Senior 3D Graphics Engineer at Geomagical Labs (Mountain View, CA) (allows remote)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-02 05:00:34
Geomagical Labs is crafting 3D killer consumer apps for hundreds of millions of users around the world, across web & mobile devices.
We have an opening for a expert, 3D graphics engineer, with hands-on experience developing realistic real-time 3D graphics, to push the state of the art in 3D realism and UX for mass-scale consumer web & mobile 3D apps. This position requires broad and deep understanding of 3D graphics theory & practice, modern graphics algorithms, GPU pipelines and shaders, physically-based rendering methods, materials & textures, excellent software engineering skills, and appreciation for visual aesthetics.
For the right candidate this could be a dream job, combining real-time rendering realism with state of the art spatial scene perception AI, for an influential app used by millions around the globe.
- Join a mission-driven R&D lab, developing compelling experiences for hundreds of millions of users around the globe.
- Opportunity to work in a dynamic and creative team of computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, graphics, and design professionals.
- Excellent health & retirement benefits.
- Location is flexible - experienced candidates may work from any location, as long as you have reliable internet, and will work at least 5 hours of a Pacific Time work day.
- Headquartered in Mountain View, California, in the heart of the Castro Street downtown --- an easy walk from restaurants, coffee shops, the Stevens Creek Trail, and Caltrain commuter rail. Bonus points if you can commute to our downtown Mountain View office for team-building, post-COVIDocalypse.