Senior Software Engineer - Full Stack at Higher Logic () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-03 05:00:23
Higher Logic has been the industry leader in building community and engagement solutions since 2007.
We’re a thriving company made up of authentic people and unique perspectives. We have a shared passion for bringing people #AllTogether to create meaningful connections and rich discussions, unlocking the knowledge of this group.
Our team is made up of motivated individuals who share their expertise and live our values every day. We help our customers create human-focused experiences to build lasting bonds between their customers, members and employees.
The Scrum Team
When the team succeeds, we all succeed. Living out our guiding principle of All Together, we foster a culture of collaboration and shared ownership. Training, growth and iterative improvement are a natural result of the way we work. Everyone on the team has a voice and is expected to add value in areas in which they are most passionate. We make decisions and produce software that directly impacts the company and the customer every day. Our team members are fully remote and interacts with counterparts located across the United States. We video conference every day as needed and expect regular, active participation from everyone in meetings and team chat.
- Maintain and improve upon front-end components built in Web Forms, MVC and React
- Build APIs for both internal and external data access
- Work closely with internal stakeholders and product owners to help define and develop complex software solutions
- Provide troubleshooting assistance to our tiered Customer Support teams
- Actively participate in agile team meetings; work to continually improve our processes and team culture
- Support and develop more junior software engineers by providing advice and coaching
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years working with .NET and proficiency in C#
- Experience building and consuming APIs
- Experience with SQL server database development including experience writing and debugging complex TSQL queries and stored procedures
- Experience with Git, Mercurial or similar distributed version control system
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience with .NET Core
- Experience with React, ES6, and TypeScript
- Professional experience with AWS Infrastructure (EC2, S3, etc.)
What you'll earn:
- Competitive compensation.
- Comprehensive health benefits package.
- 401(k) plan with employer match.
- Healthcare and dependent-care flexible spending account.
- Company short-term and long-term disability insurance.
- Company culture that recognizes its employees.
- Room for growth and development and management that cares about your professional growth and will help you achieve your goals.
- Significant advancement opportunities for outstanding performers.
Higher Logic is committed to equal opportunity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Higher Logic is committed to ensuring that its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact us by emailing [email protected]