Frontend Developer (m/f/d) at Pixida GmbH (München, Deutschland)
Location: München, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-08 05:00:24
This is a full-time job opportunity in Munich, Germany, with the flexibility to be partially remote.
- Responsibility for technical requirements analysis and engineering
- Analysis of existing applications and systems as well as redesign, optimization, or extension
- Defect analysis and bug-fixing
- Conduction of manual and automated tests
- Documentation and source code documentation
- Create high-quality UI components based on customer feedback
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of Backend and Frontend Developers, Product Managers, UX/UI designers in an agile work environment contribute to further
- Improving our development processes and helping shape best practices within the team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in building Native apps
- Knowledge of UX Design is a must
- Experience working with Docker, Kubernetes, and related cloud technologies is a plus
- Proactive, dynamic, and independent team player
- Ability to establish and maintain good communication with peers, technical teams, and business representatives
- Proficient English & German
- Location: Munich
- Competitive compensation, extraordinary pension plan, profit sharing and various benefits in the areas of sport/health, work/life, mobility and fun
- Highly innovative, agile and unique team with a great working culture
- Some of the most prestigious customers in high-tech
- Freedom to try out and use new technologies
- An extraordinarily good work environment with many nations who grow and work hand in hand to meet those challenges
- Transparency and room for new initiatives and ideas
- Room for independence, personal growth and creativity
- Professional development concept including constant individual trainings
- Individual guidance and mentoring from your start
- Team events on a regular basis
Pixida is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer! We are committed to a work environment that supports, inspires, and respects all individuals and in which all aspects of employment are applied without discrimination. Therefore, we encourage all individuals to apply!
Please send your cover letter and CV in English.
PIXIDA GMBH – BE PART OF THE SOLUTION!
Ungererstraße 12980805 München