iOS Engineer at Everli () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-09 05:00:38
Our professional challenge:
Every month we have millions of sessions and hundreds of thousands of users on the platform. Our apps have more than a million downloads. Customers create thousands of orders every day in multiple countries. But we want more and we need your help to achieve it.
As a iOS Engineer in the Demand component, your products and ideas will be used by thousands of customers every day and you can make a difference for all of them. Things like category and product listing, offers, cart handling, checkout, payments and authentication are part of the daily agenda. But that's not all! We have our own advanced search engine and fraud detection mechanisms, a detailed order tracker for our customers, a subscription system, push notifications and much more.
Everything is done through REST APIs, consumed by our website and apps, always keeping an eye on the security and the privacy of our users.
If you care about customers and their needs, if you are not afraid of pushing code used by millions and you are always up-to-date with new technologies, then we are looking for you to join our Demand Tech team!
What you will do:
- You will join a small distributed team of developers with decision-making autonomy: you will be responsible for your work.
- You will be part of an autonomous and heterogeneous squad, working closely with other areas, like Product, Design and Analytics.
- You will find brilliant solutions for complex problems and own the process from the analysis to the delivery.
- You will ship high-quality software: well-designed, well-tested and scalable.
What you bring:
- Love for coding: you are proud of your work;
- Deep knowledge of iOS app architecture and Swift;
- Knowledge of latest design patterns and clean architectures like MVVM and Redux;
- Experience in developing heavily network-based apps;
- Experience with SwiftUI, UIKit and AutoLayout;
- Knowledge of the reactive programming paradigm (RxSwift and Combine);
- Familiarity with automated unit and UI testing (XCTest and XCUITest);
- Bonus: familiarity with Swift Composable Architecture (pointfreeco/swift-composable-architecture);
- Experience with the App Store distribution workflow;
- Great communication and synthesis skills;
- Analytical, detail-focused mindset, but always looking at the big picture;
- Team player: you work well with other people within and outside the tech team;
- Being able to legally work in Europe (you are the holder of a EU Passport or you are the holder of EU residency permit or you are the holder of a Schengen Work Visa).
Our salary range for this position:
- Employees: 35 to 45k as Gross Annual Salary (€)
- Freelancers: 30 to 40€ per working hour