Technical Success Manager at SignalWire () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-02-17 05:00:03
We believe in fostering inclusion, acceptance, and understanding in our community by employing individuals who bring unique perspectives to the company. All interested individuals, including people of all races and national origin, people of all ages, people of all religions, people with or without disabilities, and/or people with any gender identity and sexual orientation, are urged to apply.
SignalWire is seeking a Technical Success Manager to join the fast-paced Business Success team. In this role, you will learn our products and industries we support. Your expertise will be put to work to help identify a customer’s needs, current technology and propose solutions. A successful candidate will be a self-starter with great communication, time management skills and programming experience. Some travel requested (5-10% annually).
- Establish and maintain relationships with designated API and Cloud customers
- Provide technical support, code examples, and proof of concepts to clients to support them
- Troubleshoot initial customer code setup, use of APIs, and provide documentation to decrease time to production
- Contribute to the creation of supplementary material and resources such as documentation and demos to support customers where needed
- Stay up to date with new product features and help clients optimize their use of those products
- Provide “white glove” experience to your clients
- Work closely with SignalWire Sales, Support and Product teams to provide best outcomes to your clients
- Experience in one of the following: Node.JS, Ruby, PHP, or Python
- Demonstrate technical and/or development experience
- Must be adaptable and willing to learn the basics of every SDK supported by SignalWire; New features and products roll out quickly.
- Ability to build strong customer relationships via video conferencing and phone
- Ability to think critically and work independently
- Excellent customer service, organizational, and communication skills
- Willingness to engage with customers and come up with solutions rapidly
- Experience with GitHub, Salesforce Lightning, and Writing in Markdown preferred