Lead, Automation Engineer at Revance (Pleasanton, CA)
Location: Pleasanton, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-02 05:00:21
- Work with the automation team to increase automation percentage and help scale existing Web Application automation infrastructure
- Identify and leverage open source as well as commercial automation tools
- Work with the Managers to identify and prioritize test cases for automation
- Run code coverage for existing tests to identify the gaps in current automation
- Perform peer code reviews as part of your everyday workflow
- Work under minimal supervision on complex projects and assist less experienced colleagues as needed/requested
- Must be able to take on additional responsibilities and influence the positive direction of the automation effort, and its schedule and prioritization.
- Willing to do manual testing, if needed
- Bachelor’s in Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in testing Web Applications & Mobile Applications
- Experience with Web Application testing & Web Application testing frameworks like Selenium or Cypress
- Experience with Mobile Test Automation for Android/iOS (Appium/Android SDK) including integration solutions such as Saucelabs preferred
- Proven expertise in designing & building automation infrastructure
- Expertise with Jenkins, Cypress, Jira, and TestRail, and SQL
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Demonstrates characteristics to work respectfully and effectively with all levels of employees, to achieve mutual goals.
- Must have excellent attention to detail, accuracy, use good judgment, prioritization skills and be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Self-directed; team player, takes initiative, proactively addresses problems; can work with minimal oversight.
- Results driven with positive energy, desire to overachieve and continuous learning and improvement.
- Desire to learn new technologies
WORK ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
This section of the job description is required by the American with Disability Act, (ADA). The ADA requires that job descriptions reflect the physical and mental demands required to effectively perform the essential duties of the job. The ADA prohibits employers from discriminating against a “qualified individual with a disability” in all aspects of the employment relationship. A “qualified individual with a disability” is “an individual who meets the education, experience, skill, and other job-related requirements of a position held or desired, and who, with reasonable accommodation, can perform the essential functions of a specified job.”
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds at times
We are an equal opportunity employer. We are a company where diverse backgrounds, experiences and viewpoints are valued. Revance does not discriminate in practices or employment opportunities on the basis of an individual's race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, or any other prohibited category set forth in federal or state regulations.