Back-End Developer, REMOTE at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-04 05:00:03
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer, ready to join our Pentalog team remotely. We are creating several teams, for a rapidly-expanding project involving a FinTech start-up.
Our Austrian client has been around since 2014 and is known for financial innovative ideas. The company’s platform is dealing with cryptocurrency, while also maintaining a close collaboration with financial services, banks and several trading platforms.
As a PHP Developer, you will be working on a solution that will help our client continue his work as a leader on the European cryptocurrency exchange market.
- Great expertise with back-end development systems and methodologies (at least 7 years);
- Excellent knowledge of PHP Laravel Framework, MySQL and REST-API;
- Good knowledge of working database systems & database optimizations;
- Extensive experience in writing and maintaining tests;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and high attention to detail;
- Great communication skills and fluency in English.
Our ideal candidate will boast the following qualification:
- Strong knowledge of API/ back-end development best practices and system architecture;
- Strong knowledge of Database systems and algorithms;
- Willingness to mentor less experienced team members.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.