.NET Developer - REMOTE at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-04 05:00:24
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our client is a leading developer of cloud-based talent management software, and we are looking for a .NET Developer to join our Agile-infused team and work on an exciting project. Since its debut in 2007, our client’s company has become one of the leading SaaS businesses in Europe, as its employee-centric digital platform has transformed the working experience for thousands of customers.
You will be joining a Scrum-based project focused on developing an HR portal that will be used for career, compensation, evaluation and recruitment purposes. Your team will target code quality, while Unit Testing will be an important task in your daily activities. The work will be done with the help of Jenkins, Jira and Bitbucket.
VS 2019 Professional, VS Code, SSMS-MSSQL, GIT Extension, Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Kibana, FTP Server, RDP, Bash/power shell, Docker, Jira, Confluence
- 5+ years of experience in .NET technologies;
- Solid knowledge of SQL Server;
- Knowledge of C#, ASP .NET and .NET core 3.1;
- Experience with CSS;
- LESS skills;
- Experience working with Type Script and React.js;
- Basic DBA skills (more experience would be a definite plus);
- Ability to do profiling on issues;
- Azure know-how (pipeline, continuous deployment, power shell);
- Ability to analyze architecture (REST architecture);
- An Agile mindset;
- Fluent level of English.
- Establish the basis for efficient teamwork;
- Encourage the exchange of ideas within the team;
- Provide technical leadership and hands-on expertise;
- Deliver solutions in the areas of system integration, application design, interoperability, and compatibility;
- Be creative and team oriented;
- Be a good organizer, with analytical thinking;
- Have experience in Agile Application Development & Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of .NET new features;
- C# 8 and/ or .NET 5;
- Previous work with React 16 (especially hooks);
- Experience with animations in LESS.
- Healthcare benefits (Private Medical Insurance, various extra medical advantages);
- A more active lifestyle with the help of our PentaSport activities;
- French and English classes;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- Meal vouchers;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Access to a technology roadmap;
- Full support to upgrade yourself (conferences and certifications);
- New-born maternity grant;
- A front-row seat to PentaBARs – our after-work tech events with a twist.