Senior Full Stack Developer (.NET + Angular), REMOTE at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-04 05:00:24
How we hire:
At Pentalog, excellence is what you'll do. We're guided by a mission to positively impact the software development world.
More on the project:
Our new client, a global technology company that offers personalized display advertisements for e-commerce businesses, is expanding its team of creators with Full Stack Developers.
As a Senior Full Stack Developer with .NET and Angular know-how, you will work with an extensive set of atomic visual components to build state-of-the-art creatives for thousands of clients, and monitor them in real time through client-side instrumentation.
HTML, CSS, Typescript, Angular, RESTful APIs
- Create, update and maintain the client’s privacy-management applications & solutions;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities in the back-office applications or in corresponding public APIs;
- Create, update and maintain new functionalities for the building blocks of these applications;
- Create, update and maintain data processing pipelines focused on reporting.
- 7+ years of full stack development experience;
- Previous work experience in a C# .NET (framework + Core), TypeScript and Angular environment;
- Experience with the above-mentioned tech stack;
- Comfortable with designing both rich front-end applications and high-performance backend code;
- Great teamwork and communication skills;
- Open to get your ideas challenged by your team, as well as challenge theirs;;
- Adaptable to an Agile and dynamic environment;
- Proficiency in English.
- Deploy code to produce user-facing dynamic contents in real-time, displayed to billions of internet users every day;
- Support new products by designing new components to enhance our creative offer (animations, images, videos...);
- Ensure uniform level of quality across browsers and mobile devices;
- Constantly improve visual rendering and performance of our banners.
- English and French language classes;
- Competitive salary and bonuses;
- Free pass to learning platforms;
- A multicultural, friendly work environment;
- Working in a company with an Agile mindset: continuous knowledge sharing and validated learning;
- The possibility to bring your own creative and innovative ideas to life;
- Mentorship programs that encourage and enable your professional development;
- Private Health Insurance and meal tickets;
- Improvement of your hard and soft skills through workshops, knowledge sharing sessions and presentations on multiple IT-related topics.