Full Stack Engineer Intern at Odoo (Buffalo, NY)
Location: Buffalo, NY
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-17 05:00:08
Full Stack Engineer internship:
Calling All Software Enthusiasts!!
We are currently building an army of curious and motivated Full Stack Engineers to join our summer internship program!
Our new summer internship is CPT & OPT-friendly, with opportunities for outstanding interns to join Odoo as full-time employees!
As a Full Stack Engineer intern, you will work alongside our awesome engineering team to write and implement code within our client databases, and streamline their businesses with Odoo.
You'll be able to suggest customizations (and work on modifications) to our apps, based on each client’s individual needs.
You'll also have access to multiple company departments, with opportunities to collaborate and consult on exciting projects.
- Collaborate across departments to consult and write development requests for client solutions
- Design & develop effective and scalable integrated solutions within Odoo (or third party application integration)
- Troubleshoot, debug, fix, and upgrade software to ensure client software solution works robustly in the field
- Adhere to, and promote, the best software programming practices (such as: coding standards, code and design reviews, and test coverage)
- Support any migration and software refresh activities
- Assist on ad hoc projects (as needed)
- Pursuing (or recently completed) degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related degree in similar field
- Experience working with any Object-Oriented programming language, such as Python or Java
- Familiarity with database architecture and design concepts (UML/ERD)
- Ability to debug and optimize existing tailored solutions
- Unix/Linux platform
NICE TO HAVE
- Professional technical communication and writing ability
- English fluency
- Any additional languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese)