Senior Software Developer Engineer in Test (SDET) at WithMe Health () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-18 05:00:08
Job Position: Sr. Software Development Engineer in Test
Location: Remote anywhere in the U.S.
WithMe Health is a modern pharmacy benefits manager (PBM) with a unique personalized medication guidance solution that sits on a purpose-built technology stack and offers the best PBM member mobile app experience in the market. Our pharmacist and pharmacy technician Medication Guides leverage this technology to bring their expertise and a human touch to proactively help our members.
We founded WithMe in 2018 to address the growing challenges and unmet needs with legacy PBMs: misaligned business models, frustrating interactions, unknown outcomes, high costs, and a lack of real transparency.
We’re growing fast. We’ve raised $48 million from Oak HC/FT, OMERS Ventures, and other leading VCs and strategic partners to take on the $450+ billion PBM industry.
The Role and Your Impact
WithMe Health is looking for an experienced Sr Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure high product quality. Our SDET will be responsible to provide in-depth quality assurance support to the software development process as a part of an agile team by defining, designing, prioritizing and communicating all testing aspects.
As an SDET, you will test applications’ functionality and monitor all stages of data processing, web and mobile application to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards. We are looking for a technically strong and creative individual that possesses a passion for driving quality and ensuring a positive end user experience.
What You Will Be Doing
- Create and track to RTM (requirements traceability matrix)
- Research, identify and adapt appropriate tools and infrastructure
- Improve the overall QA process, such as identifying gaps or inefficiencies in workflows and suggesting improvements
- Act as a strong advocate for quality in the product development process for software engineering.
- Provide timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases, including summarizing QA results at project conclusion
- Design and develop detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Create end-end, functional, integration (API and UI) tests for complex business requirements and review.
- Participate in Test Design Review meetings for test plans with focus on functional, business, complex scenarios, high impact projects and usability
- Work with engineers to promote TDD (test driven development) and assist as needed
- Collaborate with globally distributed team
- Work closely with developers, testers, PO, and UX to ensure their features are delivered to meet business and quality requirements
What You May Bring
- At least 5 years of experience in software engineering, quality assurance / engineering in Mobile and Web automation and usability
- 2+ years if experience with health care applications
- Demonstrated ability to operate within short release cycles
- Develop and support automation frameworks. Provide technical guidance as needed for QAEs
- Define, rollout, and enforce best practice processes in the areas of functional, system and regression testing using a combination of manual and automated testing
- Familiarity with CI/CD automation frameworks (especially using Python and Java)
- Proven testing experience in Web Services/ API endpoints
- Extensive knowledge of JSON and SQL.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing and automated testing tools
- Excellent communication skills with clear emphasis on collaboration
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
- Experience with microservices, data analytics and cloud technologies
- Knowledge on FHIR is an advantage