Software Developer (m/f/x) at K15t GmbH (Stuttgart, Deutschland)
Location: Stuttgart, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2022-03-30 05:00:11
Do you enjoy developing code for dynamic modern web applications? Are you an expert on data structures and algorithms? Then we're looking for you.
- Develop and implement new features and improvements for our apps, incl. analyzing feature feasibility, creating technical feature specs and much more.
- Take care of refactoring and maintaining the code base of our apps.
- Write and maintain automated tests.
- Empower your colleagues with your technical knowledge, e.g. by mentoring junior developers and sharing your knowledge in internal talks.
- Provide input and review user documentation from a technical point of view.
- Create release artefacts and cloud deployments for the Atlassian Marketplace.
- Explore technologies and tools like AWS, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Docker, Git, IntelliJ, Java, Node.js, Spring, and many more.
- Experience in building and maintaining back-end code for dynamic modern web applications – additionally, front-end experience will help you quickly onboard in our cross-functional team.
- Passion for clean, portable, and well-documented code, thereby ensuring fast processes.
- Excellent understanding of server-side Java – knowledge of Jersey, Spring, React and OSGi is a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Maven, Git, and designing REST APIs – these experiences build the basis for your daily work.
- Ideally, a degree in applied Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or similar – if not, we'd still love to receive your application.
You'll work in a self-organized, agile team and collaborate with colleagues in cross-functional teams to support our app users in the best possible way.Here you have very flexible working hours with the choice of working from home or in our office, where you get free drinks and fruit and even free lunches. With your own MacBook Pro, and in-house training for personal & professional development with regular lunch-and-learn sessions, there’s more than just the usual perks when you work at K15t.With an onboarding process tailored to meet your needs with your own mentor, an international environment awaits you where you can do what you do best.