Senior Full Stack Developer (Cloud Protection) at F-Secure (Helsingfors, Finland)
Location: Helsingfors, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2019-02-27 08:00:32
At F-Secure, we are committed to helping people and businesses be free in the digital world, without having to worry about cyber security.
We are relatively young team and are looking for a talented and motivated full stack developer to join the team who can hit the ground running and take F-Secure Cloud Protection solution to the next level. Even the most experienced developer will have the opportunity to expand their skill sets and learn new things.
Key responsibilities in this role:
- Design and develop high performance backends utilizing latest AWS (and other cloud) systems
- Prototype and research new features and technologies
- Contribute to the design and scalable architecture of the solution
- Participate in threat modeling and security assessments
- Work with product management and other stakeholders to plan and deliver high quality software solutions that solve real customer needs
- Contribute to building DevOps processes and tools
- Help grow the team and set the team culture
- As a full stack developer you will be working whatever technologies are needed to get things done. Currently we have Typescript, C# (.Net Core), Python and Apex code. Are willing to learn a new technology and add another feather to your bow?
What we offer:
- A team that is technical, ambitious and friendly, that will share their knowledge and expect you to do the same
- Diversity! We are currently a team of 7, from 7 different countries.
- Regular "Knowledge Sharing & Donuts" and "Friday Chicken" events.
- Challenging and interesting problems that will push you to learn new ideas, systems and ways of working
- Green field development, freedom to make decisions and shape the final product
- Modern workstations
- The opportunity to work for the good guys! We make our customers online lives safer.
And of course, we offer competitive salary and benefits including extensive health care, remote working, company supported sport activities, gym and sauna at the premises and we even subsidize your commuting by paying you a bicycle and many more things to keep our best asset – people - happy!
What we expect you to have:
- Ability and desire to learn new stuff quickly and work in a fast changing environment
- Solid programming experience (ideally in Typescript/Node,
- C#/.Net or Python) and an understanding of modern software development
- An understanding of need to use the right tool/coding language for the job, not just
- A good level of knowledge of (or desire to learn) a modern public cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Quality minded approach and a team player attitude
- Knowledge of Agile software development
- Good level of English (written and spoken)
We also value experience of the following:
- DevOps and other continuous integration / deployment way of working
- Experience of threat modeling and other SW security practices
- Salesforce or Office 365 (online) exposure a plus
Corporate Cyber Security Business R&D develops and delivers the products used by F-Secures B2B partners and end customers. We are a flat and agile software R&D organization consisting of Software Developers, Test Automation Specialists and Software Architects in several locations. We work closely with Product Management, who set high-level directions that we turn into product features and functionalities. We also work very closely with F-Secure Labs, who analyze cyber threats on a daily basis so we can understand how to beat the bad guys. F-Secure is very much a product organization, and without R&D, the majority of our B2B business wouldn’t exist.
See yourself here? Bring your best self and apply now!