Software Architect - McKinsey Digital at McKinsey & Company (Warsaw, Poland)
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2019-06-14 08:00:44
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar technical disciplines; Advanced degree is a plus
- Experience with modern architecture patterns (e.g. microservices, reactive architectures, event-driven architectures)
- Experience writing and utilizing RESTful API services and performance tuning large scale applications
- Experience of engineering practices such as code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, application security
- Experience with cloud providers (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP) and containerization (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) is a plus
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively in English
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be based in Warsaw and be part of the McKinsey Digital team in Europe.
McKinsey Digital combines unparalleled business knowledge with a world-class agile development process to offer distinctive support for enterprise IT enablement. As part of this group, you’ll join a global team working on everything from IT modernization and strategy to agile, cloud, cybersecurity, and digital transformation. You’ll typically work on projects across all industries and functions and will be fully integrated with the rest of our global firm. You’ll also work with colleagues across the firm to help our clients deliver breakthrough products, experiences, and businesses, both on technology and non-technology topics.
Our office culture is casual, fun and social, with an emphasis on education and innovation. We have the freedom to try new ideas, experiment and are expected to be constantly learning and growing. There is also a strong emphasis on mentoring others in the group, enabling them to grow and learn.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
You will be involved in leading agile implementation and transformation projects with our clients.
In this role you will be a core member of the McKinsey consulting team with responsibilities that range from shaping and implementing strategic products to ensuring that McKinsey’s craft stays on the leading edge of technology. Our development teams are small, flexible and employ agile methodologies to quickly provide our consultants with the solutions they need. We combine the latest open source technologies together with traditional Enterprise software products.
McKinsey & Company is an equal opportunity employer.