PHP Developer at UniPartners IT-Services NV (Vilvoorde, Belgium)
Location: Vilvoorde, Belgium
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-02-08 05:00:11
Looking for a challenge as a PHP developer? Are you triggered by a varied course that leads you past many new companies, technologies and people, where your own ambitions are central?
Working on your career
UniPartners proves that consultancy can be done differently: You choose the projects that are the next meaningful step in your career, you receive countless group training courses, an individual training budget and a very personal follow-up. That way you drive your career further in the direction you want!
To achieve this, we only work as a subcontractor with consultancy organizations. That is why we always have a huge variety of projects on offer. We have been expanding in this way since 1999, by building lasting relationships and always maintaining quality, passion and a human approach.
As a PHP Developer you are responsible for the development of various web projects:
- You contribute to the design, development, renewal and maintenance of various websites and web applications with different customers.
- You always strive for clean, efficient code.
- You integrate the data from various back-end services and databases.
- You prefer to work with the latest technologies.
- You think along with the customer to deliver the best possible result.
After expanding your knowledge and experiences you can take further steps towards Full-Stack Developer, OO Developer, Scrum Master, Functional Analyst, ... according to your interests.
What do we expect from you?
- Fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
- Smooth communication and customer focus.
- Bachelor / Master : Information Systems, Elektronica-ICT, IMD, NMCT, DDD.
Thorough knowledge of and/or experience in at least one of the following domains:
Knowledge of the following domains is a strong plus:
Git Scrum / Agile, SVN, Unit Testing
What we can offer you.
We offer you a full-time contract including a car, many benefits, a permanent training offer and the challenge of working with different customers.