Senior Python Developer at Creative Group (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-03-09 05:00:09
For our HQ in Amsterdam we are looking for you to join as our new senior Python developer. You will be in charge of guiding the team through the world of Python. As our main expert on Python you will help develop our fraud prevention systems. This is a greenfield project that will enable you to become the lead in our fraud prevention for digital value products. Can you recite the Python Philosophy in your sleep? Then keep reading!
Your contribution to our missionYour mission, should you choose to accept it, is to start developing our fraud prevention system.It should be able to handle 60k orders a day on a big data set for programmatically detection. In a later stage we will use Machine Learning. You will also become our primary advisor on Python. Part of your responsibilities will be to educate your team members on the Python Philosophy and of course be hands-on coding the new fraud prevention system. Your new team will consist of 3 developers that have experience with (mainly) PHP and a PO.In order to become successful at Creative Group you will need to have a pragmatic approach to solving problems. An e-commerce background is a very big plus in our book. Sounds like an amazing opportunity, right? Check the full list below and hit the apply button now!
Your tasks will include things like
- Advice on Python/Django challenges
- Participate in the design of the fraud prevention system
- Write Python/Django code on the fraud prevention system
- Educate your team members about Python and the Philosophy behind it
- Solid (>5 years) experience with Python and Django.
- No problem explaining and implementing OOP and SOLID
- Good soft skills, can communicate clearly with your team
It's nice if you also have some extra skills such as...
- Hands-on experience with PHP
- Experience with data engineering
- Building fraud prevention systems
- Know-how about Apache Spark
We will offer you...
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences, and events
- Macbook Pro (13" or 15") + noise-canceling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to the pension scheme
- Refactor your body with our weekly Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing
Creative Group is becoming Recharge.com
Creative Group has been on a special journey for the last 14 years. Like most companies, everything started with the ambition to make an impact on the world around us. We know that what got us here will not take us there. So we need to adapt and change continuously. Now the time has come to take the next step in our evolution to become the global leader in exchanging digital value. We would like to share that in the next couple of months we will rebrand the company into RECHARGE. The global platform for topping up all of your digital value. If you would like to know more about what this change will mean for you and this role, please contact the recruiter and they will be happy to walk you through it. Are you ready to make extraordinary memories and boldly go where no man has gone before?