Full Stack Developer (PHP) (Full-Time) (REMOTE) at IT and T Communications (Mumbai, India)
Location: Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-08-28 05:00:09
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. Successful candidates will have a minimum of five years recent experience with all of the skills listed below.
Our project entails implementing our pre-approved UI, constructing our API, connecting the two, and setting up our server infrastructure. This includes all associated areas such as database and architecture design.
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture
- Pixel-perfect implementation of our approved user interface
- Design and deployment of our database
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Design and construction of our REST API
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment
At least five years experience with:
- A relevant back-end programming language PHP
- Database design and management, including being up on the latest practices and associated versions
- Server management and deployment for the relevant environment
- Familiarity with a relevant and globally supported framework—both front-end and back-end (React, Vue, Laravel or CakePHP)
- Ideally, familiarity with CSS preprocessors, bundlers, and associated languages/syntaxes/libraries (Sass, Less, and webpack)
- Thorough understanding of user experience and possibly even product strategy
- Experience implementing testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficiency with Git or another version control system.
- Appreciation for clean and well-documented code
Note: Since this is a remote job, we expect you to work for our business ONLY during working hours, we use HubStaff to track time that takes random snapshots. Please only apply if you agree to this.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 300,000.00 - 1,300,000.00 per year
- PHP: 5 years (Required)
- front-end development: 5 years (Required)
- back-end development: 5 years (Required)