PHP Web Developer at SprigStack (Ahmedabad, India)
Location: Ahmedabad, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-09-16 05:00:14
We are looking for a PHP web developer for variety of projects. Candidate's preferred skill sets and responsibilities are mentioned below.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain different modules and features in web applications.
- Maintain complete codebase and maintain code quality.
- Able to develop project/module development with full SDLC.
- Should be familiar with HTML, CSS, JS, JQuery, Bootstrap, PHP, WordPress, and CodeIgniter, Laravel framework.
- Should have experience in PHP, Custom WordPress & Theme Based WordPress Development.
- Able to handle product development from start to release.
- Meet timelines and deliver as per schedule
- Solid knowledge of web development practices, along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience using agile principles and methodologies
- Deep understanding of the web landscape and behaviour patterns of application is mandatory
- Knowledge of PHP, WordPress is mandatory
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and Multi-threading concepts
- Good knowledge of the GitHub.
- Have strong UI (front-end) skills, coding, support and maintenance
- Vue.js knowledge is a big plus
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Eager to learn new things in daily updated programming world is a must have skill
- Minimum 1 years of hands-on experience for Laravel or Core PHP or Codeigniter
- Write clean, manageable code and maintain proper documentation
- Good command over Data Structures and Queries
- Familiarity with version control with svn or git
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Knowledge of bench marking and optimization
- Security mindedness in development practices
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and deliver new features
- Ability to work independently or in small teams
- Responsible and capable of meeting deadlines accurately
- PHP Development: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Total Experience: 1-3 years (Preferred)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 20,000.00 - 40,000.00 per month
Programming Languages needed:
- PHP (Preferred)
- Temporarily due to COVID-19