Senior .NET Lead Software Engineer at Dell Technologies Latin America (Porto Alegre, Brazil)
Location: Porto Alegre, Brazil
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-09-24 05:00:53
Senior .Net Lead Software Engineer
Join us as a Lead .Net Software Engineer on our Financial Services Self Service team in Brazil to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
Responsibilities will include the design and development of a brand new global portal for customers to manage their financial services. As you will be a member of a highly-collaborative team we expect a strong commitment, full ownership sense, focus to solve business problems by proposing clear and sophisticated solutions design, an innovative mindset. Being responsible for the development of a customer-facing application the delivery of a highly-quality product is a must and we expect that all team members face it as the top priority.
- Translate application features and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code using industry standards like Microservices APIs and responsive frontends.
- Ensure the best security and possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, then propose solutions to mitigate and help to address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and CI/CD automation
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and its best practices.
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of design patterns (concurrency, data access, factory, asynchronous)
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application
- Ability on writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code with full test coverage
- Knowledge of developing cloud applications and knowledge in react JS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (Gitlab is a plus)
Dell Technologies is a unique family of businesses that helps organizations and individuals build their digital future and transform how they work, live and play—providing customers with the industry’s broadest and most innovative technology and services portfolio. We value our customers, winning together, innovation, results and integrity. Grow your career with a highly competitive salary, bonus programs, world-class benefits and unparalleled learning and development opportunities— all at a company that is proud to be diverse and inclusive.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages.