PHP Laravel Developer at Aptus Health (Navi Mumbai, India)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Navi Mumbai, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-10-20 05:00:13
Position: PHP Laravel DeveloperAbout WebMD: WebMD Health Corp., an Internet Brands Company, is the leading provider of health information services, serving patients, physicians, health care professionals, employers, and health plans through our public and private online portals, mobile platforms, and health-focused publications. The WebMD Health Network includes WebMD Health, Medscape, Jobson Healthcare Information, prIME Oncology, MediQuality, Frontline, QxMD, Vitals Consumer Services, MedicineNet, eMedicineHealth, RxList, OnHealth, Medscape Education, and other owned WebMD sites. WebMD®, Medscape®, CME Circle®, Medpulse®, eMedicine®, MedicineNet®, theheart.org®, and RxList® are among the trademarks of WebMD Health Corp. or its subsidiaries. Aptus Health is a wholly owned subsidiary of WebMD.For company details, visit our website: www.webmd.comEducation: B.E. Computer Science/IT degree (or any other engineering discipline)Experience: 5 + yearsPosition Requirements:Desired candidate with the below expertise:
- Hands on with PHP and Laravel frameworks.
- Paying attention to good industry practices in coding, using unit & functional tests and document.
- Sensitive to performance, automation of recurring tasks, quality assurance and have developed a DevOps culture.
- Do you participate in Open Source projects? Tell us which ones!
- Experience on working in agility (scrum, Kanban).
- You are a good communicator and take projects to heart because you love when everything works well.
- The other developers listen to you and you want to help them develop their skills or even lead a team in the medium term.
- Design and estimate platform evolutions with product owners
- Develop these new functionalities with the team's other front & back developers while ensuring compliance with technical requirements (quality, performance and security)
- Bring these functionalities into production and ensure their proper functioning
- Share your knowledge with the team
- Framework: Zend 3.0, Laravel 5.5
- Design patterns: OOP, MV
- Database: MySQL modelling, query optimization
- Industrialisation: SVN, git/GitLab
- Experience with Laravel