Process Consultant- RPA - UiPath at Siemens AG (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-11-08 05:00:52
Functional SharedServices is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions(customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for productportfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers(responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the deliverycenter under the global operations and the region function for Asia andAustralia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human ResourceServices, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and severalregional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companiesworldwide.
Changethe future with us
- You will be analyzing business processes, Preparing Solution design documents, communicating technical infrastructure requirements, Project Planning, identifying risks and issues to the delivery/project manager, Creating Test procedures and Support during UAT!
- problem solving issues that arise during development, review documents and code as per set standards/framework. Handle partner concerns and deep dive into the issue and handle customer expectations.
- You will advise a team of developers and testers, and support Sr developers to resolve development issues.
Wedont need superheroes, just super minds
- You have experience in leadership / project management with around 5+ Years of software development experience along with 2+ Years of RPA development using Blue Prism.
- You have hands-on development experience in any of the programming languages/platforms - .NET / VB / VC++ / C++ / J2EE
- You have advanced knowledge of Microsoft packages such as MS Excel (VBA scripting), MS Visio, MS Access, MS Word!
- Should have experience or knowledge of Agile / Waterfall approach of Project Management, good teamwork skills will identify use cases from business areas as well as bring new business (both domestic and international)
Weve got quite alot to offer. How about you?
This role isbased in Bangalore. But youll also get to visit other locations in India andglobe, so youll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, youll getthe chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries and the shapeof things to come. We're Siemens. A collection of over 379,000 minds buildingthe future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated toequality, and we encourage applications that reflect the diversity of thecommunities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based onqualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativityand help us craft tomorrow.
Findout more about Siemens at: www.jobs.siemens.com/careers
Organization: Global Business Services
Company: Siemens Technology and Services Private Limited
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time