Lead Software Engineer at Triblio (Reston, VA)
Location: Reston, VA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-11-20 05:00:54
Triblio, part of IDG's family of companies, is a fun, fast-growing, and innovative company seeking a technically oriented team player to help our software development initiatives. Triblio's flagship product is a Codie award-winning marketing technology platform. Our leadership team is comprised of highly successful and experienced technology executives with a proven track record of success. We believe in a positive team culture, innovation, and a commitment to serving our customers.
This position is a hands-on technical role, reporting to the Chief Technology Officer (CTO). You will work with our CTO as part of his senior leadership team. As a senior full-stack lead developer, you will participate in all aspects of software development and provide hands-on technical leadership. You will have daily responsibility for guiding a small team of software engineers.
- Hands-on responsibility for designing and developing major software modules for the Triblio platform.
- Serve as technical lead and mentor for a small team of software engineers
- Collaborate with Product Management and Customer Success teams on technical issues
- Promote good coding practices and conduct code reviews for your team members
- Solve technical issues with and for your team as they arise.
- 4 year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Full stack software engineer with at least 4 years of experience
- Minimally one year of technical team leadership experience
- Expertise in Angular, React, NodeJS, relational database technologies
- Experience with AWS and other cloud services
- Proven ability to develop and mentor less experienced software engineers
- Skilled problem solver with proven ability to create innovative solutions.
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
Please upload a formatted version of your resume and cover letter during the application process.