Developer (Mid) at 7digital (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-11-28 05:01:09
We are the Global Leader in end-to-end digital solutions. With over 15 years of music innovation & growth behind us, we partner with our clients to create unique, captivating music experiences that keep users connected and engaged.
About the role
Were working at significant scale our service-oriented API Platform is handling billions of requests per month and growing quickly. Youll be joining an enthusiastic team who enjoy what they do. Things like Pair Programming, TDD/BDD, Refactoring, and Continuous Delivery are deeply embedded and were constantly striving to improve the way we work. We know typing is not the bottleneck, so there are plenty of other things going on:
- You can take part in regular weekly sessions sharing ideas, doing Katas/Dojos and discussing practices and technologies.
- You will get up to two days innovation time a month to investigate new technologies or product ideas.
- You can attend conferences and community events, both as a participant or contributor - weve presented/run sessions at XP2016, QCon, SPA, Strata + Hadoop World, Agile Cambridge, Agile Manchester, APIdays, XPDay, Agile on the Beach and many others.
- You can help us host our own popular community event Devs in the ditch
- We hold frequent retrospectives on how we can improve the way we work.
However, were not perfect and not afraid to say so. We recognise we have problems which need solving and a long way to go on our journey of continuous improvement.
We are currently working 100% remote and will continue to embrace this in future, however we also love spending time with each other and will expect that in a post-Covid world there will be regular travel required into London for collaboration and team working.
- We have a truly flexible and open working culture
- Pet friendly, fully serviced offices in the heart of Camden with views over the canal
- 25 days holiday (increasing by one day each January, up to a maximum of 30 days
- Bonus birthday day off
- A personal annual learning stipend for your personal development
- Pension Scheme
- Healthshield cash back scheme covering every-day medical expenses like dental, physio and mental health support
- Travel season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to 3 days paid each year to do volunteer/charity work
- Regular knowledge sharing talks
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We welcome and encourage job applications from people of all underrepresented backgrounds.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status. If you require any adjustments as part of our hiring process please let us know.