Tier 2 Technical Support Representative at BigCommerce (London, UK)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-12-01 05:01:02
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
BigCommerce, the #1 eCommerce platform for high-growth and established merchants powering over 60,000 e-commerce sites all over the world, is searching for a Tier 2 Technical Support Representative for our Customer Success Services (CSS) Team in our London Office. As a Tier 2 Technical Support Representative you will be responsible for supporting, providing value to, and powering the growth of merchants using the world’s best, and most successful, eCommerce platform for growing businesses. You will educate customers on various platform features, troubleshoot technical issues, and enable merchants to sell more.
What You Will Do
- Provide technical support to our customers in a fast-paced environment; act as a second level support for our agency partners needing assistance or escalation
- Use trace analysis, debug skills, and proprietary tools to analyze system problems, develop and test solutions for higher priority/more complex issues
- Provide extraordinary support to our merchant base with unsurpassed customer service and problem solving capabilities; communicate and help solve complex issues for our merchants via escalated cases
- Develop solutions and utilize standard operating procedures for improving customer satisfaction and creating lifelong promoters of our brand
- Communicate with the management team and developers to improve product functionality and resolve issues
- Assist agencies and high value clients with creating and troubleshooting custom API solutions as needed
- Assist customers with common billing, invoice, and account issues
- Utilize classroom, video, and self-paced training to stay ahead of product advancements and eCommerce best practices; utilize your knowledge to solve problems efficiently
- Display high levels of professionalism and recurring interactions with departments inside and outside of the CSS organization.
Who You Are
- A work ethic that demonstrates dedication to the company, its mission, and the team; a desire to work in a culture of excellence
- Experience in a customer-facing, service-oriented role is required; extensive experience within eCommerce space is preferred
- Exceptional ability to utilize self service resources (internal guides, Google-fu, external service portals, etc) to find solutions is required
- Strong aptitude toward various web, e-commerce, and hosting technologies and how they work together is required
- Exceptional critical thinking and soft skills with a passion for getting every customer on the path to success using thoughtful solutions that best fit each situation
- Team player interested in growing and competing alongside some of the best technical support agents in the business; willingness to help and seek help from peers
This description is intended to serve as a summary of key duties and responsibilities and may not contain a comprehensive list of activities.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerceWe have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.