Remote Software Developer (NodeJS/React/TypeScript) at Smartly.io (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-12-02 05:01:03
We are currently working remotely from home by default at Smartly.io, globally. With the changing environment, we want to offer more flexible employment options to our employees also after the pandemic and that is why we are now hiring for fully remote software engineers in Finland! In general, you can be based anywhere in Finland and work as part of our developer teams from the location of your choice. We have several teams looking for remote team members, and we try to find the best match for you once we get to know you a bit more.
At Smartly.io, we build tools that automate manual work for our customers and help them work more effectively. Our product is at the core of how business is done today: it allows brands to grow their business through social advertising.
What we're looking for:
- Experience from working as a fullstack web developer. You do not need to be an expert in the exact technologies we use (though we don’t hold it against you if you do), but you should be ready and willing to learn them. We hope you have a history of learning new technologies.
- Communication skills. We have over 110 developers working on the same product. We strive for a modular architecture, but there will always be a need to coordinate work by talking and writing.
What we offer you:
- You’ll have a significant personal impact on the products we’re building, as well as their impact on our customers and our business, because of our strong culture of ownership.
- The team is in full control of how they work and what tools and technologies they use.
- You’ll have an opportunity to work with some of the most advanced online marketers out there, like Uber, eBay, Zalando.
- Great and talented colleagues to work with.
- Competitive salary and benefits.
What to expect from our recruitment process
- First meeting: we're getting to know each other.
- Coding challenge: you'll get a challenge to test your coding skills which you can do at a time that suits you.
- Meeting the Team Lead: learn more about your future team.
- Technical interviews: you take part in an interactive coding interview with one of our developers followed by a discussion around Systems Design and Architecture.