Full Stack Software Engineer (m/f/d)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2020-12-20 05:00:10
Interested to learn more about us and becoming a holorider? Good! Get in touch by sending us an email to [email protected] including your resume/CV, salary expectations, and the earliest starting date.
We’re excited to hear from you!
As Full Stack Software Engineer
A strong intrinsic drive to learn new skills, explore new technologies and programming languages, should be part of your DNA in order to adapt to new requirements, technological changes, and enable us as a startup to move fast.
What you’ll bring along
- Solid understanding of web technologies
- Proficient in Elixir / OTP or similar programming languages
- Experience with SQL & No-SQL databases
- A track record of applying Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Eager to work in an agile Scrum environment
- Good written and verbal English language skills
- Valid work authorization in Germany
- Experience with ecosystems like AWS and/or Google Cloud
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
What we offer
- The possibility to work on the future of in-car entertainment and collaborate with global brands
- The opportunity to grow professionally, take on responsibility for your own projects and ideas and see the immediate impact of your work
- The flexibility in designing your preferred working style, i.e. equipment, preferred OS, etc.
- A competitive market salary
- Become part of an international, ambitious, and diverse team of experts and highly engaged peers
- Doing whatever possible to make you really fall in love with your job
- Challenge and be challenged
- A spacious, modern, and fun office in the heart of Munich with free drinks, coffee, fruit, and cereal
- A supportive and inclusive environment that celebrates diversity, encourages collaboration, embraces creativity, and offers you a space to thrive by being yourself
We are a tech-entertainment startup working at the intersection of mobility and Extended Reality (XR). By synchronizing the contents of VR/XR glasses with external influences such as acceleration, steering, and navigational data, we are creating a never before seen passenger experience.