Serverless NodeJS Guru at Brainbase (Los Angeles, CA) (allows remote)
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:19
We are hiring a Senior Full Stack Engineer out of our Los Angeles California office.
This is a fully remote position but local candidates will be able to work out of our office once restrictions are lifted. Candidates in PST/CST are preferred but not required.
You are a senior full stack engineer who can perform the following tasks:
- Develop web applications with a variety of languages and frameworks including but not limited to Typescript, NodeJs, and the Serverless Framework.
- Help develop and scale Brainbase’s overarching engineering strategy - working closely with leadership and engineering to steer and innovate on what’s next
- Work closely with our team of engineers to create features and build powerful and easy to use products
- Build clean, scalable, and maintainable code that our platform depends on
- Build REST APIs for various platforms.
- Utilize the latest standards and principles in modern web development
- Help create and maintain e2e and unit tests.
What makes for a perfect candidate?
- You love typescript
- You have a lot experience with NodeJS
- You've built micro-services or have used Serverless
What are we doing?
We're looking for engineers to join our Growth Team where we develop new ideas for the company and come to market with new applications using our rapid development techniques. We leverage the Serverless Framework and AWS to easily build and deploy our applications. Using NodeJs and Typescript we've created an easy to use framework that allows developers access to all the tools they need to complete their tasks.
We've built our systems around what makes developers happy. Apply and let us share with you in more detail to see if you agree.