Node.js developer to join our small and talented team at Lightbase B.V. (Utrecht, Netherlands)
Location: Utrecht, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:19
Our growing company is looking for a backender to help us build stable and future proof online platforms.
As a backender at Lightbase, you:
- Work in a team of other backenders, frontenders, designers, project managers and tech leads
- Write and maintain understandable code
- Write and maintain a healthy level of documentation
- Review code of your teammates
- Abstract functionality into reusable (internal) packages
- Contribute to standardization of our work methods.
- Do some level of DevOps (Github Actions + Render.com)
We strongly believe in a stable stack and reusable components and implementations. Because why start from scratch each time? We have a growing collection packages for common stuff like Auth, e-mail, PDF, translations, forms etc.We also like to automate and build tools that support reduce boilerplate code. Like https://github.com/compasjs/compas
- Proven professional experience with Node.js & PostgreSQL