Senior Full-Stack Developer REMOTE at Bannersnack () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:21
Bannersnack is an all in one platform ready to help customers overcome any limits in the graphic design world. We have been serving our customers since 2008, and this year we decided to rock their world and revolutionize the way this world creates.
If you mean technology in every possible way… no. If you actually breathe technology, we want to meet you and offer you the opportunity to join the A-Team that is going to write a new chapter in the graphic design market history.
This is a full-time contract (long-term), fully remote.
- Developing, maintaining, and improving our current web application;
- Developing web solutions with a focus on User Experience (UX);
- Working with SQL and NoSQL databases;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Write robust, clean, and documented code and respect our coding standards;
- Testing the code and bug fixing.
- Minimum 3 years experience React and Redux;
- Minimum 4 years experience implementing server-side applications/workers using Node.js;
- Knowledge about GraphQL/Restful API;
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Full-Stack Developer;
- Good knowledge of functional programming;
- Good knowledge of MySQL/PostgreSQL;
- Experience working with TypeScript;
- Knowledge of using NoSQL databases (e.g. Redis);
- Experience with Docker;
- Good command of version control tools like Mercurial or Git;
- Experience working with Scrum Methodology, ideally with SAFe framework;
- Good command of English;
- Experience working with remote teams.
This is a full time (40h/week) work from anywhere (fully remote) job. This is a long term contract part of a great team building a great product. We offer flexible hours but require a certain level of overlap with the rest of the team. For this reason, we will consider candidates in timezones GMT to GMT+3.
Don’t hesitate! Apply now.