Senior Front-End Developer (ReactJS) at Inmagine (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:24
We are looking for few qualified Senior Front-End Developers to join our growing technology team. You will be responsible to translate our web designers’ mockups into responsive pages using ReactJS. Your primary focus will be the development of all client-side, integration of server-side APIs, ensuring high performance web application and ultimately, ensuring great user experience.
If you are interested in creating and implementing visual and interactive elements in a web application, we want you!
- Translation of designer mockups and wireframe into React front-end.
- Develop new modules and enhance existing modules in line with the current product architecture.
- Execute comprehensive unit testing on the modules.
- Design mobile-based features.
- Collaborate with back-end and web designers to improve usability of the website.
- Optimise front-end performance to deliver smooth, and fast web pages by ensuring optimized and secured codes.
- Build, maintain and improve highly interactive web applications.
- Guide junior developers within the team by offering perceptive view points in the development process.
- Possesses at least 4 years of professional experience in front-end (ReactJS) development.
- Proficient understanding of HTML5, CSS3.
- Proficient in ReactJS, with a good understanding of Redux architecture.
- Experience with NodeJS (KOA Framework).
- Understand CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS.
- Familiar with RESTful services.
- Able to check page performance in the browser.
- Familiar with cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Knowledge of SEO principles.
- Back-end knowledge will be of added advantage.
- Previous experiences of building complex and interactive web applications.
- Able to perform well in a fast-paced environment.