Software Engineer at Paf - Games Sport Casino (Helsinki, Finland)
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:25
Do you have the desire to build better solutions using the latest technologies?
We are looking for a Software Engineer
As Software Engineer you will be part of a team who is responsible for developing and maintaining new services for our internal and external customers. The team has big freedom to choose the technologies and it will be cloud native by heart.
The team will build and run the systems it will create. We don’t expect you to be a master in both, Web UIs and backend, but it would be good if you can work across all areas, from database to backend, from backend to UI. We build a team of professionals that can take almost any tasks and projects and just get them done.We are heavily investing in new technologies and continuously improving how we work.
The ideal candidate is a person with solid all-round skills and a prototype mentality, capable of iteratively developing new features.You already have:
- Proven track record of delivering things and building applications
- Experience with different programming languages e.g Java, Node, Kotlin, Python
- Experience working in AWS or similar cloud environments
- Experience with REST and providing APIs
- Experience working with a wide variety of open source technologies
You could impress us with:
- Experience with serverless frameworks
- Experience with databases
- Experience with frontends (We use Vue.js mainly)
- Open Source or hobby projects
You feel you possess these personal qualities:
- You like to deliver, get things done and have a can do attitude
- You love learning
- You take responsibility and are able to finish things fast.
- You show interest in software development and technologies
- You can work independently as well as in team
- You know how to work iteratively and how to do continuous improvements
- You like to interact with end users
What we are offering:You will work in the heart of Helsinki, in a very international environment with experienced Software Engineers to create the best solutions we can think of. In Helsinki we have Software Engineers working in 11 agile teams and we are around 14 tech teams in our organisation in total.In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a benefits package with work equipment of your choice, lunch coupons, commuter and sports benefits, occupational healthcare with extra insurance and more.
We have a lot to figure out, more to do and even more to learn ahead of us. It's going to be exciting.
Does it sound interesting? We are going through applications continuously. All applications are treated confidentially.