(Senior) Softwareentwickler (m/w/d) nationwide at Bayerischer Rundfunk' (Munich, Germany)
Location: Munich, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-02 05:01:29
Bayerischer Rundfunk provides creative and reliable information, culture, knowledge and entertainment from and for Bavaria: on the radio, on television, in the Mediathek, on BR24, Instagram etc. As a member of ARD, we are proud to make a significant contribution to the diversity of opinion and media with our diverse and high-quality offerings.
For our department Softwareentwicklung und Plattformen (SEP) we are looking for a(Senior) Software Developer (m/f/d) nationwide
Contract: initially limited to 2 years
Working hours: flexible arrangement
The department Softwareentwicklung und Plattformen (SEP) is the development unit within the Bavarian public broadcaster Bayerischer Rundfunk. We build award-winning apps for Android and iOS, intelligent applications for screens of all sizes, as well as websites and blogs. We work closely with various editorial teams in radio, television and web and develop innovative platforms like BR24, the BR Mediathek, the BR Radio App or, together with ARD.de, the ARD Audiothek.
For the various teams of our SEP department we are looking for a Senior Developer (m/f/d) with versatile experience. If you are interested in helping to shape the digital future of public broadcasting, then this is a great role for you!
- Participation and collaboration in all aspects of development from conception, development and code review to testing, deployment and bug-fixing
- Collaboration in interdisciplinary teams in an agile, self-organized work environment.
- Development of hybrid systems for the cloud and on premise.
- Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Several years of professional experience in the conception and development of software.
- Profound understanding of design and architectural patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of REST technologies and/or GraphQL.
- Knowledge of ORM mappers.
- Experience with tests and mocking frameworks.
- Knowledge of build tools like Maven, Ivy, Gradle, npm, ... and CI/CD.
That makes your profile even more interesting
- Knowledge of Linux, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and/or GCP.
- Experience with message bus systems.
- Knowledge in Domain Driven Design.
What we provide
- Working with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Flexible working hours and very good home office facilities.
- A workplace with a good atmosphere in the heart of the Bavarian capital.
- Participation in educational trainings as well as national and international conferences, according to your personal interests and goals.
We offer you room for your own ideas, an exciting professional exchange and steep learning curves in a creative and multicultural team in the heart of Munich.
More information about our department and projects on our website www.brnext.de.
We are looking forward to receiving your complete application (cover letter, CV, selection of certificates) including your salary expectations, the earliest possible starting date and the platform on which you read our job advertisement.
Bayerischer Rundfunk Software Entwicklung und Plattformen Rundfunkplatz 1 80335 München [email protected]