Senior DevOps Engineer at R2 (San Francisco, CA) (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-05 05:01:05
We are looking for a humble positive software engineer who can develop tools that facilitate software development.
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience administering Kubernetes Clusters (k8s).
- 2+ years of experience working with GCP (Google Cloud Platform).
- 2+ years containerizing applications for local development (docker, docker-compose, minikube)
- Previous experience creating continuous integration (Github Actions, Jenkins, CircleCI).
- Previous experience working with k8s deployment automation (kustomize, skaffold, helm).
- Previous experience setting up testing infrastructure for Java Spring Boot (SonarQube, Jacoco).
- Previous experience administering SQL databases (Postgres, Oracle).
- Previous experience setting up container-native monitoring (Prometheus, Graphana, InfluxDB).
- Previous experience administering message buses (Kafka, RabbitMQ).
- Previous experience administering indexing tools (Solr, Elasticsearch, Lucene).
- Previous experience working with job orchestration (Argo, Airflow) is a plus.
- Experience setting up performance benchmarking testing.
- Experience developing applications in Java, NodeJs and Go is a plus.
- You write code that is understandable, simple, clean and elegant.
- You enjoy autonomy and are able to operate with self-direction.