Full-Stack Developer at FlexEarn (London, UK) (allows remote)
Location: London, UK
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-15 05:01:02
FlexEarn is a dynamic start-up in the FinTech space entering an extraordinary period of growth. The company is aiming to revolutionise consumer finance and has created an innovative solution that changes the way people get paid, offering a product that has seen overwhelming demand.
We have lots of exciting new projects on the horizon, including a very significant partnership; a FlexEarn credit card and much more.
Prior to the pandemic we had a permanent office in Central London. We now work mostly at home, but we meet at least once a week in a Central London WeWork.
About the Role
We are looking for an ambitious Full-Stack Developer with experience using Angular (but would also consider a highly skilled React or Vue specialist) who is also comfortable with Mobile App and Server-Side development. We would prefer a candidate who has a feel for UI/UX design. You will analyse business problems, and then design and build solutions that work from both an internal technical perspective, as well as for the customer.
You will report directly to the CTO and take ownership of projects from conception to production. As well as pure development, you will be managing the cloud infrastructure on GCP and Atlas, and helping to solve production problems as they happen.
You will help build a friendly, supportive engineering team and engineering led culture.
- Annual bonus with opportunity for meaningful equity stake
- Competitive Salary & Pension
- Free access to any Central London WeWork as much as you like
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Table Tennis Friday!
- At least 2 years as a front-end developer.
- Passionate about tech and love to get stuff done.
- Great at designing and writing beautiful code.
- Amazing verbal communication.
- Proactive without direct supervision.
- Flexible to changing situations and responsibilities.
- Access to central London at least 1 day per week.
Essential core skills
- Angular 2+ (or React/Vue)
- Node JS
To differentiate you from the crowd
- UI/UX Design
- Jest (or similar)
- Nest JS
- Google Cloud Platform