Senior Backend Engineer - Data (Kloud.io) at Unusual Ventures () (allows remote)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-21 05:01:14
- Design, develop and maintain services and components across Kloudio’s platform, data and web applications.
- Build APIs with Swagger documentation according to the specifications.
- Create secure and well-tested libraries that enable modular, extensible design.
- Build connectors to various third party cloud applications/web services.
- Participate in design and code reviews, and mentoring of engineers
- Take full ownership of projects and features from architecture to deployment.
- Partner with customers, engineers, product managers and designers to deliver end to end capabilities
- Recommend and lead continuous improvements to performance, reliability and tooling.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science, Math or Engineering.
- 7+ years of experience in software development with strong CS fundamentals
- 3+ years of experience working in Python or NodeJS.
- Experience with test-driven development and frameworks (e.g. PyUnit, Mocha, Jest, JUnit).
- Expertise with data stores and database technologies (such as MySQL, PostGres, Redis, Mongo), schema design, SQL.
- Experience with Data orchestration, pipelines and workflow engines (such as Airflow).
- Experience building, deploying to cloud platforms such as AWS or GCP.
- Experience working in a DevOps model and releasing using continuous deployment pipelines with Docker containers and Kubernetes is a plus.