Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) at Labforward GmbH (Berlin, Germany)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-22 05:01:11
We are looking for a Senior DevOps Engineer (m/w/d) to help standardise our deployment processes across our products.
- You will join our Platform team, dedicated to providing shared services for our product engineering teams.
- You will be in charge of streamlining our products’ deployment process, both in the cloud (bi-weekly releases) and on-premise (quarterly releases). The first step of which would be to align processes across the different teams and formalize deployment strategy.
- You will support, monitor, and update our cloud infrastructure architecture, develop code solutions to automate core engineering workflows (TDD), review your peers’ work, and deploy releases to our supported environments.
- You will be the point of contact of the IT-admins of our customers with on-premise installation, and support them during initial installation and updates.
- You will bring your expertise to deepen DevOps knowledge in the company and distribute it across the team, taking part in daily stand-ups, iteration planning sessions, risk analysis meetings, team retrospectives, etc.
Curent Tech Stack:
- DevOps: GitHub, CircleCI, Bash, AWS (EC2, ECR, S3), Docker, Gradle
- Backend: Java 11, Spring, Hibernate, Ruby (RoR), Node.js, MySQL, Postgres, MinIO, RabbitMQ, Redis, Elasticsearch
- Merial Design Web
- You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience working as a software engineer in an agile team (or similar) and supporting the deployment of cloud applications.
- You have valuable experience with at least one major cloud infrastructure provider (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.), one CI tool (e.g. CircleCI, Travis, etc.), one relational database (e.g. Postgres, MySQL, etc), and one scripting language (like python or bash).
- Solid understanding of OS-level concepts, experience in managing Linux servers, and deploying containers is a must.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code, code coverage tools, log monitoring tools, AWS, managing Docker registries, and Kubernetes is a big plus.
- You have strong knowledge about networking, server security, common protocols, and stay updated with developments in the field.
- You are a good communicator, not afraid of asking questions and eager to learn from others and look forward to working for a startup: you are ready to take ownership, work autonomously and grow together.
- You are comfortable working in an international and distributed team (working language is English).